Thursday, June 27, 2002

If ever I'm asked whether I'm tempted to give up blogging, I'd like to think I would be able to come up with an answer like this:

"No doubt I shall go on writing, stumbling across tundras of unmeaning, planting words like bloody flags in my wake. Loose ends, things unrelated, shifts, nightmare journeys, cities arrived at and left, meetings, desertions, betrayals, all manner of unions, adulteries, triumphs, defeats ... these are the facts..."
Alexander Trocchi (1925–1983)

But I would be sure to add: ..."And it feels good to share them."

10 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eMUgXN The best blog you have!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ5t3O Thanks to author.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home