Saturday, March 23, 2002

I wish blogspot incorporated a spellchecker on its posting page. This morning I was carrying out a relaxed browsing session over my last post where I discovered what can only really be described as a howler; instead of writing the word psychological I chose an unusual orthographical variant "pschological". As I allowed this word crime to sink in, the full (potential) implications began to unfold in my mind; I shall be labelled a moron, an illiterate. Of course my reasons for hiding the full value of "potential"in parentheses is that to look a fool you have to be seen to do something foolish. I remain stubborn in my belief that until I win my spurs by means of several months (perhaps years) of decent blog posts I shall not be seen in either a wise or foolish guise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home