Thursday, March 28, 2002

My Internet connection and my brain are suffering from the same affliction today. The ability of either to respond to promptings of any kind is being met with a sort of clunking grudgery. Watching the web loading bar move at excrutiating slow speeds as I trawl vainly for inspired themes - I realise it's merely mimicking the thought processes going on in my head. Poor connection, poor concentration - they are related, united in the project of " A Stodgy Day".

A well crafted piece including inspirational links, snazzy references, firecracker prose and insightful allusions...Ahem ( cue playful look with tongue probing cheek)... will have to wait until I am mechanically and intellectually functional. (Lost connection and lucid consciousness three times during that last sentence!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home